Permission is NOT required for returns that satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- Books were directly purchased from Cambridge Business Publishers.
- Books are in saleable condition.
- Books, as well as bundles, are in their original, unbroken shrink-wrap.
- Books are received within 6 months of the invoice date.
- Books must be shipped prepaid by traceable means.
- Books are accompanied by a packing slip that indicates the title and quantity being returned.
- Books are packed in boxes that weigh less than, or equal to, 50 lbs.
- Books are packed in boxes that pass 200 lbs. test for small boxes or 257 lbs. test for large boxes.
- Product is packed with sufficient and appropriate packing material. DO NOT use packing peanuts.
The following policies will ALSO apply (if applicable):
- Custom-published titles carry a return limit of 10% of the quantity ordered.
- Prior authorization is required for defective product returns and exchanges.
- Damaged products that are received by the customer may be returned, or replaced, ONLY if authorization is requested within 5 business days of shipment delivery.
- Returns delivered to an incorrect address will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
We WILL NOT accept, and will return to the customer, at the customer's expense, the following:
- Open, unsealed, re-wrapped, or used books. All books returned must have our “No Return if Unwrapped’ sticker still on them.
- Damaged books returned without prior authorization (including those damaged in transit).
- Books given as complimentary copies to professors.
- Unauthorized returns received beyond 6 months of invoice date.
- Anything received that does not follow the outlined policy.
All accepted returns will be refunded in the form of a check, regardless of how the purchase was made. Refunds for returns will ONLY be issued if the customer account is current.
PLEASE NOTE NEW RETURN ADDRESS:
2427 Bond Street
University Park, IL 60484